Vibration Technology / 3 Speed Hi-intensity Vibrating Massage Ball
Compared to other SMR/ massage balls, the HYPERSPHERE helps to pinpoint and release trigger points faster, deeper, and less painfully using high-intensity vibration. The HYPERSPHERE is portable and only 5” in diameter, which helps to release tension in targeted areas better than any roller.
- Three high-intensity vibration settings
- Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles/fascia in the: feet, calves, hamstrings, gluteus, hip flexors, shoulders, back, and forearms
- The Hypersphere’s high-intensity vibration allows you to release tension and targeted areas deeper than a foam roller
- Dual exterior (silicone grip texture plus dense shell) for optimal sheering
Technology Specifications and Features
- Three Vibration frequency levels: 45, 68, 92 HZ
- Rechargeable lithium on batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
- 5” in diameter, ideal size for trigger point release
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact
- 1 year warranty included (See Customer Support for warranty details)
Physiological Benefits Behind Hyperice Vibration
- Loosens and releases trigger points or tender area as fast as 30 seconds
- Can be used to relieve plantar fasciitis, tight hips, tension in upper/ lower back, sore pec, or tight piriformis
- Significant reduction in pain associated with myofascial release
Hyperice stands behind the premium quality and technology in our products and value the satisfaction of our customers. In order to uphold our warranty, we ask for all customers to save their proof of purchase in case there are any issues with the product. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Some restrictions may apply.
If within one year from the date of purchase, if this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge. This will include your shipping label.
Our warranty is only valid within the US. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe there may be an issue with your unit, a Hyperice customer experience representative will assist in providing a RMA # to send your unit to the service center for a repair. Upon receiving your order, a Hyperice service expert will assess the unit. The units will be repaired/replaced. Any issues to a unit past the 1 year warranty will be subject to an extra $50 repair fee. A representative will contact you and explain your options prior to any repairs or replacements.
Please note: ‘Vyper’ branded chargers are the only chargers accepted.
Vyper and Vyper 2.0
The 1 year warranty covers the inner components with proof of purchase. Damage to the exterior is not covered under the warranty and cannot be repaired or replaced.
The 1 year warranty covers the inner components with proof of purchase. Damage to the exterior is not covered under the warranty and cannot be repaired or replaced. Caution: damage from mishandling or “dropping” the HYPERSPHERE is not covered under the 1 year warranty. Should you have damage to the exterior of your HYPERPSHERE please fill out the contact form above and a Hyperice representative will contact with you with replacement fee options.
If out of one year warranty:
You may receive repairs on your out of warranty Hyperice products for a flat rate of $50. This $50 will include shipping to and from our service center. If purchased, we will ensure and cover any repairs that are specifically related to the same complaint for an additional year.